A Complete Guide To Buy Baby High Chair
Baby high chairs are very useful when you want your baby to join everybody on the dinner table. High quality baby chair are designed to be safe and functional, and you can even choose a high baby chair that can seat a toddler and an infant. In addition, these products are designed to be easy to use for cleaning and maintaining. This is especially ideal for babies who like to make a mess when they start eating.
So, as soon as your baby learns to sit up without help and you start feeding the little angel solid food, you will definitely love a baby high chair for your child.
Benefits of the Baby High Chair
Designed especially for babies
The high chair is made to fit the size of a small but growing baby. It is designed for kids’ comfort. Depending on the high child chair model, it may grow with your child until your child sits comfortably at the table. It is designed with a wide base that guarantees a comfortable fit during the toddler years. Some models can adjust seat height to grow with your child.
A high baby chair can be easily adapted to the needs of your baby. They accompany a stature altering highlight which gives you a chance to pick the correct setting for your baby. The lean back ability can affect you to change the seat position in a leaned back to shape and it is worth becoming a component if you need to influence young baby to consider high chairs.
Ideal for outdoors
The high baby chair can also be the perfect piece of furniture to take your baby out in the sun. They are effectively placed in the grass and have a good grip. You can influence the baby to sit in a leaned back position and appreciate the sun. If you are playing outside for a barbecue or games, you can leave your baby in a high chair.
Easy to clean
Most high baby chairs are designed for easy cleaning. All you need is soap and water for any mess on the highchair. The plastic cushion prevents spillage. Safety restraints can be easily cleaned. Most trays are removable and resistant to stain. Some are even dishwasher safe.
Tips for Choosing a Baby High Chair
Babies can use high chairs from 6 months to 3 years. When looking for a high baby chair, ask yourself the following questions to find the best one for your family:
It must be able to operate and reach easily so that the child can eat while sitting in a high chair. If your kitchen is small, you may need a more streamlined model, a portable high chair that can be attached right to the table or a booster that attach to your dining chairs.
High chair grow with a baby
Some chairs can be used from infancy to toddler years. Today, many high chairs easily grow with babies and change from an infant seat to a toddler booster and then to a chair.
Easy to use
The main concern is whether the baby can get in and out easily. Before you go shopping, ask your friends if they have a high chair that they love. Look at the seat straps to see if it can be easily buckle and unbuckle. Most high chair seat accidents occur because parents do not use the buckle function. As soon as the baby knows how to pull himself upright, he might try it in his high chair. Using a three- or five-point harness keeps him safe.
Our 2019 Top 5 Baby High Chairs
5. Baby Trend Sit Right High Chair
- For use by a child who can sit upright unassisted.
- Booster high chair has 6 height, and 3 recline adjustments
- Dishwasher safe tray has 3-positions, and operates with 1-hand
- Sit-Right height adjustable high chair has a 3-point safety harness
- Compact Steel Frame, free-standing fold, maximum weight is 40 lbs
4. Ingenuity SmartServe 4-in-1 High Chair with Swing Out Tray
- Makes mealtime a breeze with kids of any age
- High chair, booster, toddler chair, or seat 2-kids-at-once!
- Hidden tray extension stores utensils & more
- Folds up for storage convenience
- Swing tray with one hand makes it simple to take baby in and out
3. Cosco Simple Fold High Chair with 3-Position Tray
- Easy wipe seat makes all that baby goo simple to clean
- Folds flat and stands on its own, making it easy to hide away
- Compact fold great for taking on the go
- No nonsense design sets up in just seconds
- 3 point harness keeps child up to 50 pounds secure
- Wipe able seat pad
2. JOOVY Nook High Chair
- Removable swing open tray with 4 adjustable positions
- Easy clean-up, dishwasher-safe tray insert and leatherette seat wipes down easily
- Compact, one-hand, standing fold with carry handle
- Non-scratch floor pads
- Adjustable 5-point harness, max child weight 50 lbs
- BPA/BPS/phthalate/lead free
1. Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair With Tray
- EZ-Seat: The High chair can be transformed to any height position to use as a Toddlers chair or as a traditional dinning chair for all ages, all within less than 20 seconds! It’s economical and instantly provides an extra chair to your home when needed. No tools needed for adjustment
- Warranty: 3 year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with optional low cost 1/2/3 years extended protection plans
- Dual Restraint System: The restraint system can be adjusted for a 5-point harness or a 3-point harness, keeping your loved one secure and comfortable
- Ease of Cleaning: The chair is designed with several easy access points for parents to clean up. The stain resistant cushions make cleaning a breeze. Just a quick wipe with a damp cloth will remove any mess or dirt left by your child. The cushion is waterproof so unexpected spills aren’t absorbed. The one-hand removable tray cover is dishwasher Safe
- Safety: Anti-Microbial Heat Sterilization. The High Chair wood went through a state-of-the art pressure-assisted high-temperature sterilization at 248 °F (120 ° C) ensures a hygienic environment for your child