A Complete Guide To Buy Carpet Cleaning Machines
The best carpet cleaning machine is an indispensable tool for thorough cleaning of wide carpets and large area rugs. Using a special chemical solution with hot water, the cleaning machines rub the fibers of the carpet deeply and remove dirt and odors. The carpet should not feel stiff after washing and rinsing it. It should feel as soft as the day you bought the carpet. Many units can be used to clean sofas and other upholstered furniture. There are more accessories for cleaning windows, mirrors, curtains, blinds and almost all clean of tiles, marble, slate, linoleum and laminates floors. Hardwood floors can warp, so check your brand to see if it can be cleaned with a steam carpet cleaner.
Factors to consider when I buy a household cleaning machine
If you decide to rent or buy a carpet cleaning machine, you should consider several important things. Carpet cleaner rentals may be cheaper if you want to use them only once, but you can buy much cheaper if you use them for a long time. The advantages of buying a carpet washing machine are:
Affordable: Considering the long-term costs of renting a machine, you can save a lot of money simply by buying it.
Avoid additional costs: in addition to paying the rental cost of the machine, you also have to pay to drive to the place to pick it up and drop it off.
Save time: Buying a carpet cleaner can help you get used to yours features and reduce cleaning time.
Benefits of buying a carpet cleaning machine
If you buy a machine with a large tank, you can reduce the number of refills. However, it is important to keep in mind that the larger the tank, the heavier the machine. The best size depends on the ability to push the machine through the house.
A best carpet cleaning machine must have enough power so that the engine can draw any dirt. Suction strength is the power to pull out by mechanical force the grime in your rugs. The first-class carpet cleaners are equipped with a more powerful motor to absorb dirt and then rinse the water, so the carpet looks clean and smooth as new. More suction means less time for the carpet to dry by removing more water.
The settings and accessories
Some carpet cleaners have only one tank for water and cleaning solution. However, I thought it would be more convenient to have two separate tanks for water and cleaning solution. Some even premix the solution and water within the machine, saving you the hassle of having to measure out a full tank each time. Find a carrying handle. This facilitates the movement of the machine.
Settings to consider: some manufacturers claim that their models clean both hard floors such as wood and tiles and carpets. There is also a carpet cleaner with just a dry setting. As a result, more water can be absorbed after the initial cleaning and drying time can be reduced.
Weight and size
The more powerful the carpet cleaner motor, the heavier the carpet cleaner is. If you are weak, then you probably want a lighter model or portable carpet cleaner.
An extended warranty
Looking at several carpet cleaning machines, it takes as long as possible to find one with a one-year warranty. If you upgrade to a commercial grade carpet cleaner, you may receive a 5 year warranty.
Our 2019 Top 5 Carpet Cleaning Machines
5. Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000
- Automatic cleaning technology. Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- Auto clean motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork. 1-Step Removable Nozzle makes it easy to clean the brushes
- Auto mix precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- Auto dry delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying
- FlexForce PowerBrushes gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- Includes: 2-in-1 antimicrobial pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft. Hose, accessory storage bag
4. Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50700
- 2X More Cleaning Power than the leading lightweight carpet cleaner
- PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll delivers powerful cleaning with antimicrobial protection
- HeatForce power means faster drying. Clean Water Capacity 0.5 Gallons
- Lightweight design for ease of use
- Powerful cleaning for high traffic areas and small spaces
3. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner – Corded
- Professional Spot Cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amps. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
2. Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine
- Tank capacity – 1.75 gallons. Extra large Dirt Lifter Power Brush for deep scrubbing action
- Heavy duty suction power aids in fast drying time. Cleans on the forward and backward pass for reduced cleaning time and dries faster than the leading competitive rental carpet cleaners
- Two large tanks for full room cleaning
- Professional formula? includes a trial size BISSELL professional formula. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- 5 year limited warranty.Power Rating:12 amps; Tough Stain Tool & 9 Foot Hose. The 6 inch Tough Stain Tool lets you spray and scrub extra tough spots and stains on stairs, upholstery, and other soft surfaces. Maximized hose length gives you extra reach for those hard to reach spaces