A Complete Guide To Buy Electric Leaf Blower
Different types of leaf blowers provide different benefits to users. These tools are generally used to clean lawns, gardens and rid them off dry leaves and weeds. Usually, they are used in most countries in the fall season. Cleaning of the dry leaves is a continuous process which requires a lot of work. Lay hands generally cannot finish work efficiently on time. Leaf blowers, on the other hand, not only blow the leaves, but also absorb them and collect them in often attached bags. Among all kinds of the leaf blowers, electric leaf blower is always useful for excellent results.
There are generally two variations of electric leaf blowers: corded and battery powered
Electric leaf blower with cable
Corded electric leaf blower is based on a power outlet and extension cable up to 100 feet. This makes it a very suitable option for small years with few obstacles such as bushes and trees that can tangle the cable.
Lightweight and economical cable electric leaf blowers also have the advantage of being able to vacuum leaves up as well as push them around. You can look for a two-in-one blower / vacuum model for a corded electric leaf blower.
Cordless electric leaf blower
Due to battery power limitations, a wireless electric leaf blower that also functions as a leaf vacuum cannot be found. However, battery-powered leaf blowers lack versatility, and can be placed anywhere without being restricted by a power cord.
Today’s Cordless leaf blowers are powerful. Many can generate air flow (measured with CFM) on par with handheld gas leaf blowers. When comparing products, be sure to compare both the operating time and the battery charging time of different models of wireless electric leaf blowers to get the right blower for your planned work. But whatever you choose, you can use electronic tools to clean your garden more effectively.
The Advantages of Using an Electric Leaf Blower
Easy to use
The electric leaf blowers are very easy to use because there is no gas and oil to mix before using them and there is no need to pull ropes. In addition, it is not necessary to use a noise suppression device because it is not necessary to operate engines with large exhaust ports. However, wear protective gear on the face to prevent debris from entering the eyes, mouth and nostrils.
Less cost for the electric leaf blower
For most households, one of the determining factors is the cost of the item. Of the two options, electric leaf blowers are generally less expensive than gas blowers. If the budget is a major concern, the cost of an electric leaf blower is between $ 40 and $ 180 compared with an initial price of $70 for gas blowers.
The electric leaf blower is light
The power used by the tool comes from electricity, so it is not necessary to install a heavy motor on electric leaf blower. That is why it is much lighter than other types of leaf blowers. In addition, the electric tool also works silently, so you can clean the grass in a constricted place without disturbing your neighbors.
Another advantage of electric blowers is its low maintenance level. Unlike a gas blower, all you have to do is to remove debris from the tube to keep the equipment clean. You should also clean its brush from time to time. Use the correct voltage cable to operate the electric leaf blower efficiently.
Our 2019 Top 5 Electric Leaf Blowers
5. BLACK+DECKER Electric Leaf Blower, 7-Amp
- 7 Amp motor provides a powerful and efficient blowing performance
- Moves up to 180Mph/180CFM for fast and easy cleanup of leaves and debris.Uses:Ideal for clearing debris from lawns, driveways, sidewalks, and decks
- Built in cord retention prevents frustrating interruptions during cleanup
- Lightweight at only 4.4 pounds
- Air Speed: Up to 180 mph; Included Components: (1) LB700 7Amp Blower, (1) Blow Tube
4. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock. Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger
3. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included; Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only; Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode