A Complete Guide To Buy Fitness Tracker
Fitness trackers won’t improve your health by themselves; that’s just true. But what trackers is capable of doing is keeping you motivated, hold you accountable, and measure metrics which you normally wouldn’t think to check out when it comes to your overall fitness.
Fitness trackers are one popular way to keep track of your progress. Depending on the tracker, wearers can track steps, calories, distance traveled, calorie consumption, and also heart rate and sleep. Some even offer GPS tracking to map your distance and pace. While fitness trackers may seem like a needless investment for people who already have an athletic incentive, fitness trackers could possibly be the “ghost you” you’ve been looking to compete with all along!
How Do Fitness Trackers Work?
To put it into simple terms, fitness trackers measure movement and motion. It uses sensors which could track your movement, orientation and rotation. It collects data and immediately converts it into steps, calories, sleep quality and general activity that you do throughout the day. There’s another sensor referred to as ‘altimeter’ that could even measure your altitude that can help you track the quantity of flights of stairs you’ve climbed the whole day. The more sensors your fitness tracker has, a lot more accurate it might be for you when it’s figuring out whether you’re running within the treadmill or perhaps waving your hand.
The benefits of using fitness trackers
Unless the corresponding app you utilize with your fitness tracker encourages social networking usage, the one person you’re truly competing against is yourself! Fitness trackers track your goals and your progress, psychologically encouraging you to walk more steps than you did yesterday; to run faster than you did yesterday; to sustain that peak heart rate for merely a little longer for intense interval training.
Easier calorie counting
The math doesn’t lie: eat more calories than you burn and you gain weight. Eat less, and you also lose weight. This is not rocket science, yet it could get pretty inconvenient for busy people to do. Fitness trackers and their associated apps make counting calories more convenient than previously – whether you need lose 5 pounds or 50, they will help you manage your diet quickly and easily. Most fitness tracker apps have nutritional information databases, which include most foods – even that Big Mac you had at lunch. So if you’re counting your calories, not do you need to carry that calorie book with you wherever you go. It’s now all on your own phone, which you’re never without, right?
Another benefit is that if you set a day-to-day calorie goal, you can observe at a glance how many calories you could have left in your budget. You can also see many calories you’ve burned.
While personal motivation is ultimately a key component of physical activity, some people also enjoy the benefits of posting their activities on social media – and many fitness trackers’ apps promote linking up with other fitness trackers close to you, creating workout groups, and hosting challenges.
How to Choose a Fitness Tracker?
Any reliable fitness tracker will not likely come cheap. Most start at cheap price however some can be hundreds depending on the features as well as the brand being considered. Every added feature will likely be monetised; thus, defining a budget is logical before aiming to purchase a tracker and potentially overspending.
Trackers will not be foolproof. They use sensors and algorithms to parse footsteps, punches thrown, stairs climbed, hours slept. That means there’s some degree of imprecision. If you need hard data, you might pursue a function-specific device. In general, heart monitors that strap in your chest and transmit info for your activity tracker are definitely more precise than the in-device sensors applied for your wrist.
Depending on the sophistication on the device, life of the battery can stretch from one day to a number of months. A tracker with a color touch screen and an armada of sensors should be charged more frequently than a sample band which has a few LED lights on its face. It’s also worth noting that not all trackers are rechargeable. Some operated with the coin cell batteries often utilized in cameras and calculators.
The more advanced trackers reveal their data-using words, numbers and symbols-on a watchface-like display. Others share that info by using a simple LED light display or only through an app. When you sync the data onto your smartphone or computer, the tracker’s companion app not only archives the information, it assists to you interpret and analyze it. Before you make your final decision, preview the tracker’s companion app inside Apple App Store or on Google Play to be certain it lives up to your expectations.
Our 2019 Top 5 Fitness Trackers
5. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
- Includes all Versa Lite Edition features plus: store and play 300 plus songs, utilize on screen workouts that play on your wrist and coach you through every move and track swim laps and floors climbed
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages, all with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors) , Charge time (0 to 100%): Two hours . Slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body
- Use 15 plus exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is water resistant to 50 meters We do not recommend wearing Charge 3 in a hot tub or sauna.) to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real time pace & distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies on Android only. Operating temperature 10 to 60 degree celsius
- Automatically track select sports & workouts with SmartTrack and use female health tracking in the Fitbit app to log periods, symptoms and more
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
4. YAMAY Fitness Tracker
- 【 Color Screen & Dual-color Bands & IP68 Waterproof 】- This fitness watch has all the traditional functions as a fitness tracker,at the same time,it adopts the most popular features in 2018:color screen and dual-color bands design,and up to IP68 waterproof standard,making it outstanding in fitness trackers,a good choice to track your health
- 【 Fitness Tracker with 14 Sports Mode 】- This is a powerful fitness tracker.It can accurately track your daily steps, distance traveled, calories burned and activity time all day automatically.It also support additional 14 sports tracking to help you better monitor your various workout
- 【 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Monitor 】 – This activity tracker adopt the latest HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring;This watch will detect your sleep automatically at night and analyze your sleep quality with deep sleep,light sleep and awake time.The silent vibration alarms can wake you up without disturbing others
- 【 Check Call SMS SNS on Wrist 】- Check and read call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) just on this smart watch.This functions will be very practical when you are doing workout or work hard and can’t focus on your cellphone
- 【 Long-lasting Battery & Warranty 】- Built in USB Plug (no cable needed).One full charge of this pedometer watch gives you 5-7 days of working time.We offer 30 days full refund, 12 months warranty. Any problems, please feel free to contact us. We reply most messages less than 12 hours
3. Activity Fitness Tracker Watches Health Exercise Smartwatch
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Built-in the Advanced Nordic 52840 Chip of Updated 2019 Version, minimum size, lowest power consumption, highest integration. Data full accuracy and battery life is longer! Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle. Takes only 1-2 hours to fully charge and lasts up to 15-30 days standby.
- All-day Activity Tracking & Breathe: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes, sleep status and more. Stay motivated all day! Help you regulate your breathing and relax your mood.
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route. Everything you need in a tiny tracker, heart rate monitor, step counter, stopwatch, reminder, calories counter, sleep monitor, supports 14 sports modes: Walk, Run, Spinning, Cycling, Dance, Climbing, Hike, Treadmill, Workout, Tennis, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton.
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: With a High-end Mobile Phone LCD Screen, the screen intensity is brighter! Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; Vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages; reminds you to move after periods of inactivity and important dates, helping you stay connected, never miss the messages that matter.
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – SkyGrand is your best choice. Our products are rigorously tested and made with love because we believe that you deserve the best. We remove all risk. You have absolutely no need to worry about getting a dud product as we promise to return your money if you are not happy with your purchase.
2. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
1. Letsfit Fitness Tracker HR
- 【 DAILY ACTIVITY and 14 SPORTS TRACKING) Lets fit fitness tracker tracks your daily stats: steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned; tracks workouts with 14 exercise modes and use your smartphone GPS to see real-time pace and distance
- 【REAL TIME HEART RATE MONITOR) Lets fit heart rate monitor adopts the latest HR sensor for accurate heart rate monitoring continuously and automatically. You can see your heart rate stats and adjust your lifestyle for better heart health
- 【SLEEP MONITORING) Lets fit fitness tracker automatically tracks your sleep and analyze your sleep quality with light sleep, deep sleep and awake time. The humanized silent vibration alarm can wake you up without disturbing others
- 【CORDLESS CHARGING and CALL/MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS) Connect the activity tracker to your smartphone via “Very Fit Pro” app and receive call and message notifications; Built-in USB plug, no charging cable is needed for activity trackers
- 【WHAT YOU GET) Lets fit Fitness tracker with 12-month and friendly efficient customer service. Warm Tip: Very Fit Pro app may NOT work with US version Samsung Galaxy J series mobile phones (e. g. Galaxy J3，J7)