A Complete Guide To Buy Popcorn Popper Machine
Going to a movie is not just watching a new movie. One of the exciting parts of a trip to the cinema is food. The most famous of these snacks are popcorn. In addition to being an important part of the film experience, you will discover that popcorn is much healthier than you think. It all depends on the method of preparation to use. Of course, as you can see in cinemas, mixing salt and artificial butter can make popcorn unhealthy. This is one of the least fatten foods you can find when preparing popcorn without extra unhealthy ingredients.
What Is a Popcorn Popper?
A popcorn making machine is a device or machine that uses water, heat, oil or a mixture to heat the kernels to the desired temperature. They can be very complex or quite simple.
It depends entirely on what type of machine you get, how much you want to make each quantity of popcorn and how much you want to use. Costs range from just $ 10 to hundreds of dollars. The difference between commercial and personal popcorn makers is the quantity and production process. There are several types of popcorn. The two best selling types are butterfly popcorn and mushrooms. They vary in consistency, size, vulnerability, etc.
Advantages of Owning a Popcorn Popper Machine
Better taste of popcorn
The most delicious popcorn is made of freshly popped corn. There is nothing comparable to the smell of fresh popcorn. Microwave popcorn can be a useful option for popcorn needs, but I don’t like the terrible amount of fat. Do not talk about the amount of un-popped kernels in the bottom of the bag, or about extra salt and artificial flavors. I don’t know how to configure the microwave so that the popcorn is correct.
Using your own popcorn machine turns natural grain into a healthy and delicious snack. Fresh popcorn will entertain many friends and family while simulating the nostalgia of the theatrical experience. Having a popcorn Popper machine is the best way to eat a delicious, healthy and delicious snack at all times.
Great family fun
If you have children of all ages, a popcorn machine offers you a fresh and healthy snack. Popcorn machines are also excellent when friends come to watch a movie and bring the fun of a movie theater directly to the living room. Popcorn popper is easy to use, safe and fun to handle for teenagers and other people.
Tips for Choosing a Popcorn Popper Machine
In smaller places or areas where use may be occasional, a popper that pops 4-20 grams of popcorn is probably enough. These poppers can be placed on a counter or on a stand or cart. In areas where the volume can be high, such as cinemas and sports stadiums, an industrial popcorn machine that can burst 28-46 grams of popcorn may be required. Some of these units have double poppers that can pop up to 46 ounces each and produce up to 75 pounds of popcorn in an hour.
Oil or air popping method
In addition to the three main popper designs, popcorn makers use hot air or oil to make popcorn. The oil is more traditional and gives popcorn a rich taste similar or identical to that purchased in cinemas. Many poppers offer a variety of oils in addition to olive oil such as coconut oil, so you can choose a healthy option for health. Popcorn popped only by air is very popular because they are completely natural and basically have no calories. You can control herbs such as salt, butter and sugar according to your preferences. Many people still say that air-popped popcorn is blander even with seasonings, so if you really want a theater taste, an oil popper is the best option.
The best popcorn poppers to make popcorn not only have a high power, but also use it to obtain the highest percentage of kernels. Small machines vary from 688 to 1300 watts and large devices have capacities of more than 8000. Since the power basically equals speed, it needs the ability to respond quickly to demand. The higher the power, the greater the pressure of the expanding steam that builds up within the kernel, causing it to erupt into a fluffy, crispy puff of perfection.
After knowing how much popcorn a popper can make, your next concern is probably how fast the popper does that amount. Most poppers are very fast and can use full capacity in 3-4 minutes, while large poppers last longer. This makes poppers comparable or faster than using a microwave and popcorn is of a higher quality like what you would find at a fair or movie theater. Some small air poppers (designed for 4-6 people) are very fast because they don’t need to heat the oil first. These machines take less than 3 minutes.
Our 2019 Top 5 Popcorn Popper Machines
5.Franklin’s Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine Popper
- Make DELICIOUS and authentic movie theater popcorn at home, the same exact way that old-time movie theaters once made popcorn. FREE Franklin’s Gourmet Popcorn kit included!
- EXTRA LARGE 6-qt aluminum kettle pan distributes heat better than stainless steel. REAL wood handle.
- ALL METAL GEARS and patented stirring mechanism. Prevents sticking/ burning by stirring every kernel until it pops.
- SUPER EASY cleanup- simply wipe pot with a paper towel after use.
- LIFETIME warranty. Original Whirley Pop Popcorn Machine. Assembled in the USA since 1978.
4. West Bend 82505 Stir Crazy Electric Hot Oil Popcorn Popper Machine
- Vented clear cover doubles as a 6-quart capacity popcorn bowl
- Plate is nonstick Coated for easy clean up
- Stir rod is motorized and improves popping, get more popped corn, larger kernels per batch
- Permanently attached cord wraps neatly under the unit for no-tangle storage
- Aligning cover and heating base handles allow entire unit to be securely grasped
- Convenient nesting lid is ideal for small storage
- 120 Volts
3. Lekue Microwave Popcorn Popper/ Popcorn Maker
- Easy to use – simply fill to the line with popcorn kernels and pop in the microwave for a minute and a half
- Collapsible bowl allows for easy storage
- Easy to clean – it’s dishwasher safe
- Suction lid keeps popcorn from overflowing the bowl
- 8 inches in diameter by 5 inches in height (collapses to 2 inches)
2. The Original Hotpop Microwave Popcorn Popper, Silicone Popcorn Maker
- DELICIOUSNESS IN MINUTES: The HOTPOP popcorn popper with lid whips up to 15 cups of popcorn in under 4 minutes without having to deal with the slowness of a stove top popcorn maker, the noisiness of electric hot poppers, or the potentially harmful lining of microwavable popcorn bags.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Simply add kernels to the quick popcorn maker, add seasoning, and place in the microwave. This is one of the most convenient popcorn poppers for home use thanks to the cool-touch handles for comfortable handling and graduated markings on the inner side of the bowl.
- TOXIN FREE: 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA and PVC free. This is the best popcorn popper for making a healthy treat that the entire family will love. You can opt to use oil or skip on it entirely, making it perfect for those looking for popcorn poppers that use oil or poppers that can do without.
- COLLAPSIBLE SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: You can quickly collapse the microwave popcorn maker from a height of 5.7″ to 2.4″, allowing it to fit in your kitchen cabinets or drawers without taking too much space in your kitchen. So you’ll avoid the bulk of an electric popcorn popper while still enjoying great functionality.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : If you don’t love our popcorn popper – we will fully refund every cent.
1. Original Salbree Microwave Popcorn Popper, Silicone Popcorn Maker
- 18 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM – Search SALBREE to find red, blue, aqua, light blue, green, purple, orange, black, grey, white, pink, yellow, magenta and lime colored popcorn poppers.
- Collapsible Space-Saving Design; allow you to story the popcorn maker in a small drawer and is perfect for RV’s and college dorm rooms
- Convenient Easy-Grab Handles – The Salbree popcorn maker has built in handles that make it easy to remove from the microwave. Always use caution with removing hot products from a microwave.
- Easy to Use; our popcorn maker is easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store and since it’s silicone, it’s virtually indestructible. It’s also dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Save Money; using the Salbree popcorn popper saves you money versus using bagged popcorn and it helps save the earth from unwanted and extra trash