A Complete Guide To Buy Pressure Washer
Today pressure cleaner is common for homeowners. If you don’t have it yet, your neighbor probably told you about them. As we know any number of common household or outdoor surfaces can become caked with a layer of dirt and grime. Some of these surfaces may require hours of intensive or tedious work. Some of them may be so dirty, we could not clean them. In such cases, we need use the pressure washer.
Main advantages of using pressure washer
In general, cleaning is not possible just because you cannot afford the time you need when you are busy. Using a pressure washer makes it very easy. If you spend time in a busy life, it can be organized in an orderly manner. With a pressure washer, it only takes 30 minutes to clean the outside of the entire house. You can easily clean the car in 10 minutes. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to clean the entrance of your house. With a pressure washer, there are many more that can be cleaned effectively in a short time.
Cleaning Tough Filth
One day I went to clean the garage. It took me an hour and a half to finish my job, and when I finished cleaning it didn’t look much different. Then I borrowed an electric pressure washer from my neighbor to clean the same garage. In 15 minutes my garage seemed new. The electric pressure washer makes it very easy to remove all types of tough dirt, such as oil and grease dirt.
If you want your house to look clean, you must clean it. Usually, we hire cleaners from outside that need to pay a lot of money. They will certainly make your home look clean and beautiful, but if you can do the same cleaning easily and save money, why not choose the later option? Buying an electric pressure cleaner is a onetime investment and can be profitable in the long term. To clean your home, your electric pressure cleaner just requires just some part of your time.
Types of high pressure washers
Types of high pressure washer Of course, the electric pressure washer is a type of high pressure cleaner. Less common gas and oil high pressure cleaners are also available. Electric pressure washers are less portable than gas one, but they are much quieter. If you have outdoor plugs and extension cords, your neighbors will probably appreciate choosing an electric washer. There is also a high pressure cleaner with hot water.
Cost and Features of Electric Pressure Washers
As you can imagine, the price varies greatly depending on the different brand pressure washers. The price range of electric pressure washers are from $80 to $1000. Of course, some models cost thousands of dollars, but these high-end models are primarily for industrial use. Be sure to buy an electric high pressure cleaner is a valuable investment. A cheap model won’t be worth it if it doesn’t get the job done, but spending a thousand dollars doesn’t make much sense, either, if there are easier and cheaper cleaning methods available.
Our 2019 Top 5 Electric Pressure Washers
5. AR Blue Clean AR2N1 Electric Pressure Washer
- Mobile cart included: use the cart to move the pressure washer wherever you need to clean
- Onboard storage: easy to keep track of up to 4 quick change nozzles, turbo nozzle and the power cords
- 2050 psi is 42x the power of a garden hose: perfect for siding, decks, cement, Pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages and more
- Quiet & efficient: no loud engine like a gas unit. Release the trigger and the total stop system shuts the pressure washer off
- Warranty & customer service: your new pressure washer is covered with a 1 Year limited Warranty. Contact customer support anytime for the lifetime of the electric pressure washer
4. Homdox 3500 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- [High Pressure Washer] Compact, upright design with axle mounting wheel for easy rolling movement. Pistol grip with trigger spray bar for efficient pressure cleaning. And we offer a 2-year warranty.
- [TTS (Total Stop System)] The electric power washer features a Safe Automatic Complete Stop System (TSS) that automatically shuts down the pump when triggering is not enabled to save energy and extend pump life. 16.5ft / 5m power cord with built-in GFCI for all external outlets.
- [Powerful Motor] Incredible professional clean power output of up to 2.6GPM and 3500 PSI is produced by an 1800 watt motor for maximum cleaning and scrubbing power.
- [4 Interchangeable Nozzles] Easy to store: Easily handle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks from 0o, 15o, 25o and 40o. You can choose the most suitable flow to clean a variety of surfaces.
- [Multi-function] Ideal pressure cleaning solution is suitable for all types of vehicles, cars, SUVs, ATVs, boats, RVs, homes, driveways, decks, etc. It has the ability to clean outdoors and can be quickly cleaned. 20-foot high-pressure hose for greater reach.
3. Champion 3200-PSI 2.4-GPM Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer
- Powerful – 3200 PSI with 2.4 GPM backed by Champion’s 224cc single-cylinder OHV engine
- Versatile – Trigger gun, wand, five nozzles (0˚, 15˚, 25˚,40˚, soap), 25-foot high-pressure hose, 4-foot detergent hose and two ½-gallon onboard detergent tanks can handle a variety of jobs
- Detergent Hose Length: 47.2 inch. Hassle-Free – Ergonomic comfort-grip trigger gun reduces fatigue, plus onboard storage for the high-pressure hose, trigger gun and spray wand
- Quality – High-performance Annovi Reverberi axial cam pump provides steady nozzle pressure for consistent cleaning
- Champion Support – Includes 2-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
2. Greenworks 1500 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1501
- 1500 PSI at 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability during use
- Includes a 25° and 40° quick connect tip for a variety of cleaning applications
- 20 ft. High pressure hose for greater reach. M22 Universal Threaded Twist On Hose & Trigger Handle
- Soap applicator to apply soap to completely clean any surface
- 35 ft power cord with inline GFCI for use on all exterior outlets
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- Powerful: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 psi/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Versatile: tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, Trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- Tss (total stop system): automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- Pressure: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 psi. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 psi
- We’ve got you covered!: your new pressure washer is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance