A Complete Guide To Buy Water Filter Pitcher
You expect water from your kitchen faucet to become clean and crisp, but there might be contaminants in it, some of which can be bad for your health. No wonder, then, that nearly half of Americans who drink tap water at home say they filter or boil it first. That’s as outlined by Consumer Reports’ 2019 Water Quality Survey, based on a nationally representative sample of 4,225 U.S. adults. The biggest complaint people had relating to drinking water was unpleasant tastes and smells.
To solve such problem, water filter pitchers could be your best choice. It is really easy to use; just fill them at the tap and wait for the water to flow over the cartridge. Although it is not expensive, it has many advantages.
The Advantages of Using a Water Filter Pitcher
This may be the top reason for the widespread interest of this product is that it effectively filters water at reasonable prices. This option is much cheaper than other filtration options. The pitchers typically range between $20-70. Moreover, you just need replace the filter periodically in the future.
This filter effectively filters out some nasty and harmful contaminants which might be often found in your water, running via your tap. Some of these contaminants are chlorine, magnesium, hydrogen sulfide, and zinc. Preventing these contaminants from getting in your body can assist protect you from sickness or other issues and keep your body healthy.
Ease of Use
There is nothing simpler than a jug that only requires filling with water from a tap along with a filter change every couple of months. This reason alone is why so many households tend to head down this route as an alternative to buying bottled water or plumbing in a whole house filter. Once your filter has filtered a particular quantity of water, simply change it with a fresh filter cartridge.
How to Choose the Best Water Purifier Pitcher?
The Material of Water Purifier Pitcher
Most pitchers are made from plastic, which provides them the affordability and desirable light weightness. However, you cannot assume all plastics are manufactured the same. Low quality plastics can be a health hazard themselves, which you should be aware. Always look for BPA-free materials. It may not be completely safe, however still a good way to avoid ending up getting more toxic from the jug than you do from your unfiltered water!
Installation is really a piece of cake for water filter pitcher as a good pitcher should never require you to change the filter more frequently than every 8 weeks. Four to six months is a good time. If you never have to change or clean anything, however, you may need to check carefully. I have yet to discover a pitcher with this technology.
Capacity of Water Purifier Pitcher
If you’re the only member in your household, let alone. However, if you have children, look for how much water the pitcher can process at one go. A larger capacity means you don’t need to repeatedly keep refilling the jug and waiting for it to work. While you will still get enough water for 3 people to drink with a 5 cup jug if you’re diligent, a 10 cup you will save far more time and nuisance.
Our 2019 Top 5 Water Filter Pitchers
5. AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher
- LONGEST LASTING – DARE TO COMPARE: While most leading water purifier filters last a paltry one to two months before requiring replacement, our water pitcher filters out contaminants, chlorine, metals and sediments TWO TIMES LONGER – for a FULL 4 MONTHS! Making it the BEST VALUE large water filter pitcher for protecting your health.
- JUST CLEAN, CRISP, FRESH TASTING PURE DRINKING WATER, BPA-FREE: FILTER PITCHER REMOVES the FULL GAMMET of ODORS, chlorine, Mercury, Copper, Cadmium, Zinc, Sediment and other unhealthy impurities you’d rather avoid to support a healthier, happier life!
- FASTEST & EASIEST TO USE – SIMPLY fill your water purifier jug with unfiltered water and watch our rapid filtering technology sift out all of the dirt, grime and funny metallic smells from your water.
- SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT – IF YOU’VE SEEN the SEA OF PLASTIC you realize we all must do our part to stop drinking from dispensable water bottles and jugs and save our planet – by purchasing the AquaBliss purifier pitcher today you’re getting a premium quality filtered water pitcher from a small family company with an UNWAVERING COMMITMENT to SUSTAINABILITY and global health.
- DELICIOUS TASTING WATER, GUARANTEED – ENGINEERED BY THE EXPERTS – Search AQUABLISS and you’ll quickly discover why we’ve become the leaders in the water filtration industry – We METICULOUSLY and CONTINUALLY inspect and monitor all of our purifying pitchers and filters for SAFETY, QUALITY and LONGEVITY plus back each with a full MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY.
4. Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher
- PREMIUM DESIGN FOR HEALTH AND SUSTAINABILITY. Filter made in USA, 100% BPA-free, 100% FDA-approved food grade materials, 100% recyclable, 100% vegan.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED. Filter meets and exceeds NSF Standards 42 and 53 for contaminant reduction. Filter tested in Flint, Michigan for lead and copper reduction.
- TRIPLE CAPACITY FILTERS. High quality filters produce 150 gallons of water each, lasting 3 times longer than Brita filters and 4 times longer than ZeroWater for maximum lifetime savings.
- REMOVES 2000% MORE CONTAMINANTS THAN BRITA, INCLUDING FLUORIDE, LEAD, CHROMIUM 6, CHLORAMINES, MERCURY, AND CHLORINE. A five stage filter with 2 micron pores, including a lead/fluoride filter, protects you and your family from contaminants that other filters miss. The filter does all this while keeping healthy trace minerals like calcium and magnesium in your water, which ZeroWater and Reverse Osmosis systems will strip out.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE AND SAME-DAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. If your filter pitcher ever breaks, we will replace it free of charge. We are entirely dedicated to keeping you satisfied, hydrated, and healthy.
3. Ehm Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher
- WATER JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT BETTER: It’s the 21st century. We’ve used our mastery of technology to improve every other aspect of our life – so why should water be any different? That’s the line of thinking that led us to the creation of the EHM Alkaline Water Pitcher, and mineralized alkaline water. Not only does it have great health benefits, it tastes also has a fresh and delicious natural taste!
- GREATLY IMPROVED HYDRATION: By micro-clustering and reducing water molecule size, this great water ionizer pitcher produces easily-absorbable alkaline water that will get you hydrated faster and more effectively. Filtered alkaline ionized water contains minimal free radicals and toxins, is a powerful antioxidant and enhances your energy levels and immune system.
- COMPOSITE 6 STAGE FILTER CARTRIDGE: By utilizing a specially formulated 6-stage filter, the EHM Alkaline Water Pitcher removes chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants from water, sets its pH to a basic value up to a 10 PH depending on the source water. It also adds calcium, magnesium, and potassium minerals and anti-oxidants, and provides a low negative ORP between -100 and -200 mv.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: When it comes to our EHM Alkaline Water Pitchers, we make a point of using nothing but the finest materials available, as well as state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and strict quality control. Each of our high capacity water tank 3.5l pitchers has a filtration capacity of 2l, and is conveniently shaped to perfectly fit into your refrigerator!
2. Brita 36094 Metro Pitchers
- Bpa free Brita 5 cup Metro water pitcher with 1 filter, Reduces chlorine taste and odor, electronic filter indicator
1. Brita UltraMax Dispenser with Longlast Pitcher Filter
- Space efficient: The UltraMax water dispenser holds 18 cups or 1. 13 gallons of water, making it great for families and Fits neatly on countertops and refrigerator shelves with a modern, slim design. Height 10. 47″; width 5. 67″; length/Depth 14. 37″; weight 3 pounds
- Reduces lead: the BPA-free long-lasting filter is certified by WQA to reduce 99% of lead, chlorine (taste and odor), cadmium, mercury, benzene, asbestos and more found in tap water for cleaner, great tasting water.
- Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ Water Filter change reminder: an electronic Indicator indicates when it’s time to replace your long-lasting filters, which last 6 months. that’s 4x longer compared to pur lead reduction 30 gallon filter life and ZeroWater 15 gallon filter life
- Instant pour: this large, 18 cup filtered water dispenser has a spigot that makes pouring easy. With the Flip top lid, refilling is a breeze
- Bpa reduce waste & save: one Brita long-lasting filter can replace 900 standard 16 oz. Water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money, and reduce plastic waste free