A Complete Guide To Buy Lady’s Watches
In recent years, watches have become increasingly popular for both women and men. Wonderful fact: the watches were worn only by women before the twentieth century, mainly for decoration instead of the function of time. I think this can still be applied in some way today. Women pay the most attention to the appearance of wristwatches, since they are considered primarily as a type of accessory.
I agree that it is important for women to choose a watch that suits their style. Your watch can effectively add to your look and even become a feature of your style. But I must say that appearance is only one of the many criteria that women should consider when buying a watch.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Women’s Watch
Choose the movement type of ladies watch
There are many different movement types of watches, but mechanics and quartz are used more frequently for women’s watches. The latest ones are more practical and reliable, generally have lower costs and require less maintenance. Mechanical movements require careful engineering and can be part of inheritance. Many women now choose this type, but they are more expensive and more difficult to maintain.
Choose the type and style of women’s watch
Choosing a watch style and the shape for women is very important. Although the classic shape is round, there are also special square, elegant rectangular or curved dials to buy. The types range from functional sports watches to jewelry watches and fashion trendy watches, also known as dress watches.
Famous quality brands for sports watches are TAG Heuer, Casio and Citizen. Jewelry watches are made of precious metals such as gold and platinum, and are made of precious stones such as diamonds, pearls, etc. Famous brands such as Chopard, Patek Philippe, Bulgari often make their own jewelry watches. Fashion watches are designed according to current trends and are available in all possible colors and styles. The most popular manufacturers of fashion watches are Cartier, Omega, Rolex, Chopard and others.
Select a type of watch material
Traditional gold jewelry watches have always been on demand. Gold accessories come today in a variety of shades, including the classic yellow gold, rose gold, rose gold and platinum. Ceramics are also used in the design of modern women’s watches. It is more practical to use, does not get caught and gives women a sophisticated and spectacular look. Brands such as Rado and Fossil are very famous for their launch of ceramic watches, and Rolex has a large selection of watches for ladies in pink and yellow gold.
Our 2020 Top 5 Women’s Watches
5. Anne Klein Women’s Diamond-Accented Bangle Watch
- Mineral crystal lens; glossy black dial with genuine diamond at 12; gold-tone hands and markers
- Black enamel filled gold-tone bangle with adjustable end links; jewelry clasp and extender
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 28 millimeter
- Water resistant to 30 meter (100feet): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
4. Seiko Women’s Leather Strap Solar Dress Watch
- Rectangular gold-tone watch with textured white dial featuring black Roman numeral indices and logoing under twelve o’clock
- 18 mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed black leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.Caliber V115
- Driving system – Step motor
3. Michael Kors Women’s Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Leather Calfskin Strap
- Case Size: 38×42 mm; Band Width: 18 mm; Case Thickness: 7 mm
- Band Material: Leather; Movement: Quartz; Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
2. Michael Kors Mini Slim Runway Women’s Wrist Watch – 33MM
- Quartz movement with analog display.Case Size : 33 mm
- Durable mineral
1. Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch (42mm) Rose Gold
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist Rest well and stay active with built in health tracking and a Bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist Plus, go for days without charging
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge; The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use; Results may vary.)
- Available in 2 sizes and 3 colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital; Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via Bluetooth connection; Battery Type and Size 270mAh; Music Play Time Up to 9 Hours; Main Display Resolution 360 x 360
- Included in Box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap(Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (Warranty: 1 Year Standard Parts and Labor)
- NOTE: KINDLY REFERE USER MANUAL BEFORE USE