A Complete Guide To Buy Baby Nasal Aspirator
As we know if baby has a stuffed-up nose, it makes it hard for him to breathe, eat and sleep. When left the hospital, you probably received a rubber bulb syringe in his newborn kit. While these syringes work relatively well, there are many other new products such as baby nasal aspirator that are more effective in removing mucus from a stuffy nose.
What is the Nasal Aspirator?
A nasal aspirator is a device used to suction mucus from the baby’s nasal cavity. It’s used when a baby is congested to the point that it affects their ability to breathe, eat, and sleep. As adults, we can blow our noses when we are stuffed up. Because babies do not have this ability, the mucus must be removed in another way.There are three different types of nasal aspirators for babies.
This nasal aspirator has a narrow end to insert it into the baby’s nose and a large ball end that squeeze to create suction and eliminate mucus. This is the cheapest model, but it is not the most effective because you can’t control the force of the suction as well as you can with other models. There are also concerns about the bacteria that remain in the light bulbs, since bacteria cannot always be opened and cleaned.
This is the most expensive option, but the easiest and safest to use. The aspirator adjusts the suction power according to the thickness of the mucus.
A human aspirator inserts one end of the tube into the baby’s nostril and sucks the other end to remove mucus. There are sponges that absorb mucus and prevent it from entering the mouth. These can be easily disassembled and cleaned completely.
How To Choose The Best Baby Nasal Aspirator?
If you use the baby nasal aspirator one or more times, make sure it can be thoroughly cleaned to prevent the growth of bacteria. Make sure it can be disassembled for cleaning.
The parts of the aspirator that come into direct contact with body fluids should be made of materials that do not harbor bacteria or promote its growth. Solid surface materials meet the requirements, but are not practical for this type of device. Silicon is the standard for flexible but sanitary medical devices.
Babies grows, as do their nostrils. If you plan to use the aspirator for a while, choose a device with interchangeable tips or a device that is suitable for different sized nostrils. This eliminates the need to buy new devices as your baby grows.
congestion varies, as does the baby’s resistance to pain. The aspiration that works for one baby may not work for the other. It is recommended that you consider a device that can change the suction power as needed.
Our Top 5 Baby Nasal Aspirators
5. Baby Nasal Aspirator – Adjustable Electric Nose Cleaner & Snot Sucker
- Suction Levels Designed Specifically for Babies: This Snot Sucker has suction strengths that are strong enough to suck most of the mucus and remain safe for newborn babies. Easily choose from its 5 suction levels depending on the needs of your child. Give your kid a quick congestion relief.
- BPA-Free Silicone Tips: Worry-free because this nose cleaner comes with 2 sizes of soft silicone tips that are 100% BPA-Free. Exposure to BPA poses multiple concerns to the baby’s health, and thus, parents are encouraged to use BPA-free products as much as possible. The package comes with 2 sizes of soft silicone tips: pumpkin silicone tip for newborns & funnel tops for ages 2 years old and above. The tips are completely washable and reusable so you will have a hygienic device all the time.
- No Scary Noise: Although the product could not work without noise, this baby aspirator produces only 36dB noise, which means that it is quieter than a whisper. Your baby won’t feel afraid of the noise and will result in faster cleaning process.
- Easy to Use & Easy to Clean: Choose between 2 sizes of suction tips that best fit your baby. Be patient when putting the tip and finding the right angle. Remember not to push too hard. The head, nozzle tip, and filter can be easily dissembled and thus easy to clean. Just remember to change the filter and wash the tips with soap every after use.
- More & More Features: The nasal aspirator has a top-notch quality design. It comes with LCD Display to conveniently see the battery power and suction level. Plus, it is USB rechargeable so you can recharge the device anytime, anywhere. Plus, you won’t have to pay extra for battery replacement.
4. Innovo Hospital Grade Silicone Twister Bulb Baby Nasal Aspirator
- RECOMMENDED HOSPITAL GRADE SILICONE EAR SYRINGE & NASAL ASPIRATOR – Made of 100% SILICONE that is hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to the growth of bacteria, molds and fungus. Not only is it BPA, Phthalate & Latex free, there isn’t even plastic to worry about!
- REVOLUTIONARY TWISTER DESIGN – Designed in USA. Bulb twists apart for easy cleaning and drying to prevent germs or mold built-up. Soft Silicone and Narrow Tip make it easy to suck earwax or snot and mucus out of baby’s nose. Perfect for your newborn baby.
- TRANSLUCENT BULB – See how much snot is being removed. No more second guessing and further aggravating a sick baby.
- REUSABLE & EASY TO CLEAN- Simply twist the bulb, wash, dry and re-use! Why waste money on additional nasal bulbs or Frida Hygiene filters?
- LIGHT & PORTABLE (Great for travel) – Comes with a bag for easy storage
3. Baby Nasal Aspirator Clears Mucous & Sinus Congestion
- HELP YOUR BABY BREATHE: Did you little human catch a cold? Then unblock their nose and help them breathe again with the BabyBubz baby nose aspirator! It’s a small, ingenious nose cleaner that will allow your child to breathe again by clearing their nasal mucous. They’ll sleep much better, so you can have some peace of mind. Happy babies, happy parents!
- NO MORE MESSY CLOTHES: Your baby keeps messing his or her clothes with their mucous, and you constantly need to change them and wash them. The BabyBubz nose booger remover will keep your baby’s nose and clothes clean! Your child will no longer use their clothes to wipe away the mucous, because there will be no mucous to wipe! Your life just became much easier!
- 100% SAFE FOR YOUR BABY: Don’t use heavy medicine and harmful nasal sprays to clear your baby’s nose. You can now do it without any medications, using the safest nasal suction device on the market! The hospital grade mucous remover is BPA and Phthalate free and it the safest solution for a blocked nose. Because your baby’s safety is our top priority here at BabyBubz.
- EASY TO USE EASY TO CLEAN: You can assemble and disassemble the baby nose aspirator within seconds! Take a look at the pictures and you’ll realize how easy and quick it is! Then place the soft nose piece into the nostril of your baby and the mouthpiece into your mouth. Gently suck and the mucous will end up in the collection chamber, which you can remove and clean!
- YOU HAVE A LIFETIME TO DECIDE: We are very confident about the quality and the practicality of our baby mucous remover. That’s why we have backed it up with a 100% lifetime guarantee. This means that you have a lifetime to decide whether you’re satisfied with the nose aspirator or not. If there’s something about the device that you don’t like, we’ll refund you
2. Baby Nasal Aspirator – Electric Nose Suction for Baby
- For thick snot, we highly recommend using a NoseFrida Saline Snot Spray to soften stubborn boogies. After apply snot spray, please wait for 30 seconds to one minute, and then suck away with our Electric Nasal Aspirator.
- CLEAN YOUR BABY’S NOSE EASILY. The nasal aspirator comes in baby-friendly designs that are easy to work with infants and toddlers. It’s the least hassle and damage-free baby nose technology available.
- ADJUSTABLE OPERATION SETTINGS. The baby booger sucker comes with 3 levels of suction power fit for different users and preferences.
- REUSABLE TIPS. Take advantage of the 2 reusable nasal aspirator tips that comes with the package. These can be rewashed and used multiple times to save the environment.
- LCD SCREEN DISPLAY. The baby nose sucker comes with an LCD display screen and music to comfort babies who may experience anxiety with electric objects. PORTABLE. When the situation needs for a snot sucker, you can always provide the solution to the problem by bringing the device wherever and whenever. The baby nose suction can fit small purses and bags with its small dimensions.
1. Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida the Snotsucker
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- COMFORTABLE + NON-INVASIVE: NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for gentle snotsucking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: BPA + Phthalate-free. Safe for all ages.
- PARENT MUST-HAVE: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 24 Hygiene Filters