A Complete Guide To Buy Dog Nail Grinder
Caring for a dog can be a daunting task. The choice of all products and possible solutions to the dog’s needs is overwhelming. If you own a dog, you know they are part of a family and, like their caregivers, sometimes they need a pedicure. The seemingly simple procedure of caring for dog claws can be a headache when considering all the problems that can occur. Apprehensive dogs and nail clippers don’t mix, and the likelihood of bleeding or improper cutting is too high. Fortunately, these clippers are slowly becoming something of the past as the nail grinding process becomes a more general solution. Dog nail grinders grind pets’ nails to an acceptable size in a process similar to filing one’s own nails. Nail grinding is undoubtedly another approach to nail maintenance.
Benefits of The Dog Nail Grinder
Ideal for fearful dogs
If your pet has a very bad experience of bleeding or nail cutting, grinding can help! They are easy to use and provide the convenience of trimming down nails without cutting.
unlike nail clippers, which should scraping-off after cutting the edges, the grinders make the edges of the nails soft and smooth.
Reduce pinches and cracks
Clippers can pinch dogs’ cuticles and harm your pet. The dog’s nails might break if the clipper pressure is applied to the dog’s nails.
Things To Consider Before Buying Dog Nail Grinder
If you are looking for a dog nail grinder, it should be easy to use, have a decent power and trim the dog’s nails effectively. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a dog nail grinder for your dog:
We especially want pets to be safe. The same principles apply when it comes to caring for them. If you are looking for a dog nail grinder, consider one with protective equipment. A safety guard makes certain that you do not cut their nails down to the nerve tissue in their paw, as this can hurt and in some cases, bleed. The safety feature also allows you to see exactly how much your dog’s nails are grinded.
This is definitely a consideration when buying a nail grinder for your dog. For many dogs, cutting and trimming nails has been a bad experience in the past, or they are just skittish around loud noises. Many dog nail grinders on the market are very quiet, have less than 50 decibels. By choosing a low-noise dog grinder, you and your dog can have a stress-free experience when cutting their nails.
Easy to use
A good nail grinder should be easy to use. It can’t be bulky or too big. You should be able to easily hold it with your hand and not feel like trying to keep your balance while holding the dog’s feet while operating the nail grinder.
Our Top 5 Dog Nail Grinders
5. Bousnic Dog Nail Grinder 2-Speed
- Safe, Effective & Stress-free – Bousnic dog nail grinder is improved with diamond bit Grinder and high quality material, which provides a safe, effective, less stressful alternative to clipping. Easy to gently trim the dog’s nails to precisely the right place and limiting the risk that comes with over-clipping.
- Quiet & Super Low Vibrations – Our Electric nail trimmer uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology to keep pet calmer when using the grinder. Gently grind away long nails quickly and painlessly with the #1 pet-friendly Bousnic Pet nail groomer sanding tool.
- Fit Any Size Pets – This device features powerful 2 rotation speed and 3 grinding holes – 1 design, which makes it suitable for any size of pet nail and keep the dog’s comfort in check. Choosing an appropriate port and speed according to your pet’s size and nail hardness.
- Rechargeable & Portable – The lightweight grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The cordless design also means it easy to maneuver the electric file grinder tool to every corner of the paw.
4. Pet Republique Dog and Cat Nail Clippers and Nail Grinder Series
- PROFESSIONAL PET NAIL GRINDER – Pet Republique Nail Grinder, pakcage includes a pair of nail clippers, can be operated in 2 different speeds. With 3 different grind stone openings, the grinder can be used on any size dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, and most pet’s claws.
- PET FRIENDLY DESIGN – The dog grinder’s motor is very quiet, under 60 db, and produces very little vibration, making it easy to operate around pets. Long lasting and quick charging battery comes within the grinder, and a USB charging cord is included in the package.
- 100% SATISFACTION – 30 Days money back and one year warranty guarantee. Simply contact us through your order history if you have any question, or if you are not satisfied for any reason and we will replace it or issue you a full refund. Clear instruction is printed on the back of the package.
- TIPS & Warning – Allow extra time and trials for pets to get use to the grinder motor’s noise and grinding feeling. Do not grinder one nail for too long in case heat build-up within the nail and paw.
- HELP SAVE OTHER ANIMALS! – When you purchase any product from the Pet Republique (Seller), we will donate 15% of the profits to the American Animal Rescue Society, where rescued abandoned dogs and cats are homed and loved. So make sure you are purchasing from the Pet Republique (Seller) before pressing the buy box to support our donation and receive the described product.
3. Hertzko Electric Pet Nail Grinder Gentle
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE – Our Grinder is manufactured with Diamond Bit Grinder, which is safer and more effective than nail clipper to trim pet nails, reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt your pet.
- THREE SIZE PORTS – There are THREE SIZE OPENINGS in the grinder area; you can use depending on your pet’s nail size. The SMALL and MEDIUM OPENINGS are for small and medium sized pets. For larger pets, the ENTIRE COVER CAN BE REMOVED TO EXPOSE THE ENTIRE BIT to easily trim large nails
- SUPER MUTE MOTOR – Our pet Nail Grinder is especially designed with low noise and low vibration, making your pet no fear to trim their nails.
- SIMPLE TO USE AND PORTABLE – our Nail Grinder is rechargeable; and includes a USB wire for your convenience
- EASY TO CLEAN – The piece over the stone can be removed for easy cleaning.
2. Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder Upgraded
- Safe, Effective & Precise Trimming: This dog nail grinder uses an advanced Diamond Bit Grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet’s nails anywhere.
- Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet’s size and nail hardness.
- Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
1. Dremel 7300-PT 4.8V Cordless Pet Dog Nail Grooming & Grinding Tool
- PET NAIL GROOMER AND GRINDER – This rotary tool is a pet nail groomer and grinder that offers a safe, effective, less stressful alternative to using clippers on your dogs nails. Material: High Density Plastic. Battery Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd).
- VARIABLE SPEED – Two rotation speeds let you safely and carefully grind the nails of your dog or pet in stages. Battery-powered device uses a 60-grit sanding drum to comfortably trim nails in a manner that is designed to be harmless and humane.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – The lightweight, cordless rotary tool works with two speed settings 6,500 and 13,000 RPM and an array of Dremel sanding drums and bands to give you full control even at the fastest speed.
- BATTERY – The 7300-PT 4.8V Rotary Tool is backed by a two-year warranty, 3-Hour Battery Charge, and works with a 755-01 4.8V Battery.
- ACCESSORY CHANGE – In order to insert the bit into the tool, the user must first unscrew the top in order for the collect to expand, and once the bit is inserted, the user would then tighten the top to secure the bit.