A Complete Guide To Buy An Electric Griddle
If you want to eat often with family and friends, you need an electric griddle. It can be used to make pancakes, hamburgers, eggs, sandwiches, etc., to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. Electric griddles are easy to use and very economical as you can prepare food for many people. With so many brands in the market, choosing your own brand can be difficult. However, in this article, we have reviewed the best 5 electric griddles that you can easily select.
Benefits of Using Electric Griddles
These electric griddles generally have a non-stick coating suitable for all types of breakfast foods. With a large electric griddle, users can see all the dishes while preparing breakfast for the whole family.
Easy to clean surface
Cleaning after a heavy meal can be a tedious task, especially if you need to clean resistant surface grease. There is a good news most electric griddles surfaces which can be easy to clean, which reduces discomfort after cooking. Simply remove the griddle surface and leave it in the sink. Some components of the griddle can also be washed in the dishwasher.
Easy to use design
Using an electric griddle is not a complicated process. All you need to do is plug in the device and wait a few minutes for the switch to turn on. Currently, most grill plates have many heating settings, so users can adjust the grill surface to their needs and requirements.
Portable nonstick plate
The easy-to-connect worktop design also facilitates the installation of the electric griddle in almost any kitchen, regardless of size. Other advanced features, such as a removable grill, a non-stick cooking zone and removable plugs, make using an electric griddle much more convenient than using other cooking tools.
Tips for Choosing An Electric Griddle
Small electric griddles are ideal for preparing meals with a small number of people, while large electric griddles are suitable for many people. Choose the best one according to the size of your family or the number of people who want to cook.
Some electric griddles have grills inserted on both sides like a flat surface and a grill surface. The surface of the grill makes it easier for the chef to prepare a delicious meal at home, which increases the versatility of the kitchen. The insert allows the user to prepare a healthier diet and ensure the separation of fats and food.
Many electric griddles can be used to bake pancakes and eggs without problems, since they have nonstick surface. Your food will not stay together, so it is the best option.
When choosing an electric griddle, make sure your appliance offers a wide range of temperature controls, from low, medium and high. Different temperatures allow people to cook different types of food. Some foods should be cooked at a higher temperature than others.
Our Top 5 Electric Griddles
5. Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill + Griddle
- 3-IN-1 COOKING VERSATILITY: Full griddle, full grill, half grill/half griddle. Reversible plates include a griddle on one side and grill on the other.
- GREAT FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER: From pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast, to grilled cheese and hot sandwiches for lunch to grilled steaks, hamburgers, chicken, fish, pizza, vegetables and more, it can be used for any meal.
- DOUBLE COOKING ZONES: 2 cooking areas with independent, adjustable heat and a center grease channel with drip tray underneath.
- COOK FOR ONE OR A FAMILY: Large 180 square inch surface cooks up to 8 servings for a family meal.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free nonstick plates and drip tray are removable for easy, dishwasher safe cleaning
4. BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle
- Extra-Large Capacity – Cook for the whole family! The 8-serving cooking area offers 200 square inches of griddle surface for all your breakfast favorites (10″x20″)
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface – The durable non-stick cooking surface allows for easy cooking and fast cleanup
- Click & Lock Thermostat – The removable probe features an adjustable temperature knob, providing the ideal heat for every cooking task
- Built-In Warming Tray – The slide-out warming tray lets you have everything hot and ready for serving; just move cooked foods into the tray while you prepare the rest on the griddle surface
- Removable Drip Tray – Excess grease and fat drain into the removable tray for easy disposal
3. BELLA 14606 Copper Titanium Coated Non-Stick electric-griddles
- KITCHEN INNOVATION: This hardworking griddle features a 1500 watt heating system, cool touch handles and a base with a built in ledge with backstop for easy pancake flipping. The removable probe with easy-to-use dial allows for precise temperature control
- DURABLE & EFFICIENT: This griddle’s unique ceramic non-stick coating is 8 times more durable & cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick coatings. It’s reinforced with titanium for outstanding strength & resistance to scratching from metal utensils
- NONSTICK COOKING: This griddle’s Healthy-Eco coating contains no harmful chemicals like lead & cadmium. This family-size griddle cooks large amounts of food & the titanium ceramic coating offers superior food release making this a true non-stick surface
- You need quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life. We provide you with the right small kitchen appliance & also equip you with essential tools like recipes, tips & product videos. The kitchen should be fun. With Bella it can be.
- COMPARE THE QUALITY: Compare our wide selection of small kitchen appliances to similar products from Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Breville, Oster, Lodge, Blackstone, Black & Decker, Presto, KitchenAid, Braun, All Clad, Presto or Westinghouse.
2. Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.Cooking Area:231 square inch
1. Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
- The heavy cast aluminum base with premium nonstick surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Built-in backstop ledge for convenient food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically; Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Special Tilt’nDrain feature allows the griddle to easily adjust from a level grilling surface for eggs to a tilted draining surface for meats
- Griddle tilts by simply pulling the handles outward; Push the handles back in and the griddle returns to a level cooking surface