A Complete Guide To Buy Foot Massager
There is nothing more at ease than relaxing your tired feet after long hours of working. As you know, your feet is a place where concentrates nerves and important pressure points. Massaging feet can release stress and making you feel completely relax. That’s the key reason why manufactures seek to bring the best things to users. There are lots of foot massagers on today’s marketplace. They are in different shapes, sizes, functions, designs, etc… Learning about a foot massager brings many benefits to help people have a healthier life.
How Foot Massagers Work?
There are two unique elements about how these massagers work. The first one is that they`re are fitted with unique pressure nodes that will massage you feet. As soon as the feet are slipped in, the reflex points are stimulated.
Second, these foot massagers are fitted with kneading discs. Whilst pressure discs massage you, the kneading discs are those accountable for the profound massage of the ankles and calves.
The Benefits of Using Foot Massager
Smooth Blood Circulation
Our feet are especially vulnerable to poor circulation since they’re extremities. As they are not close to our heart, the blood has got to travel farther to arrive at our feet. This means that our feet get less healing oxygen and more carbon dioxide, a respiratory waste product. Foot massagers will help increase circulation bringing the healing oxygen to our feet. This can assist feet feel alive again.
If you suffer from poor circulation to your feet, please make certain you are aware of any medical points that may be causing this. A few chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, peripheral artery disease, and blood clots are related to poor circulation.
Do you often toss and turn during the night, struggling to get a good night’s sleep? Being focused and alert is a good thing in daytime. It can help you get through precisely what you need to do. However, it can be hard to wind down at nighttime, especially if you usually be a high energy sort of a person. A foot massage can work as a signal to let you know that it is time to wind down and go to bed. It is an easy way to wind down at nighttime.
A foot massager is a great choice for relaxation. You can get all of the stress relieving benefits. Even better, since you don’t have to make an appointment to use a foot massager, it will be there if you feel that you really need it. You can use it every day when you get back from work. It can be the signal it’s time to relax.
Foot and Ankle Injury Prevention
Foot massage will assist with joint pain and also support recovery following an injury, as well as cut down muscle soreness. Besides, when massage is bundled with ankle and foot strengthening workouts and stretches it could avert future injuries, and speed up recovery of current injuries. A brief session three to five times weekly will make sure you decrease the danger of injury.
How to Choose a Foot Massager?
Size and Weight
Size and weight is important. The most ideal foot massagers should fit your home. It should be easy to store and move around the house. Heavy foot massagers are great for those who only use it at one part of the house. If you constantly need to move it around, you need a light weight foot massager.
Aside from size and weight, the massager’s foot size opening is another important thing to consider. You need a foot massager that will fit comfortably with the size of your feet. Not only that, you need to make sure it hits the most important parts of your feet. If you buy a foot massager to relieve heel soreness, then make sure your feet fits so that your heels get hit by the massage nodes.
Cushion Surface: Most massagers have these. This is where you place your feet. Cushion surfaces are usually made of soft foam injected with gel or malleable plastic pads. They were here to ensure comfort during massaging. Find cushion surfaces that contour to your feet. It will give you an improved experience. The massages could be more relaxing and have more impact. You will feel the kneading, rolling, and massage nodes better.
Speeds: Foot massagers have typically 2-3 speeds. Other massagers have more. You can change the speeds for a more customized massaging experience. It is advisable to test every speed setting and feature. Find the setting that feels the best. If not, you may just take home a massager which is either too strong or too weak for you.
Control Options: The controls are generally located at the body of the device. Each time you want to make adjustments, you’ll have to reach for it. Some see this as a nuisance. If you’re one of them, opt for massagers that have toe-touch controls or remote controls. With toe-touch controls, you can operate the machine by simply pressing the button with your toe. No need to bend down. Massagers with remote controls are the best. They allow you to manipulate the setting without changing positions. But we have to tell you, these options are more expensive.
The controls are often located on the body of the device. Each time you want to make adjustments, you’ll need to reach for it. Some see this as a nuisance. If you’re one of them, you can select massagers that have toe-touch controls or controllers. With toe-touch controls, you’ll be able to operate the device by simply pressing the button with your toe. No need to bend down. Massagers with remote controllers are the best. They allow that you manipulate the setting without changing positions. But these are more expensive.
Our Top 5 Foot Massagers
5. IDODO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat
- RELIEVE YOUR FEET PAIN & FATIGUE – IDODO foot massager machine provides deep kneading feet massage from ankle to toe with Shiatsu, Rolling, Deep Kneading, Heating and Air Compression functions. Relieves feet pain from plantar fasciitis, eliminates fatigue, improve blood circulation and better sleep.
- 3 MODE PROGRAMS SHIATSU & KNEADING MASSAGES – IDODO electric foot massager designed with 3 different intensity levels and 3 differences shiatsu & kneading massages, includes Automatic Mode, Shiatsu Mode, Kneading Mode, like a professional foot massager at home, instead of spending thousands of dollars for professional massages.
- 3 AIR COMPRESSION LEVELS – The air compression focus on full feet coverage from ankle to toe through 3 air pressure levels which can be adjusted base on your personal preference. There are replaceable washable cloth covers above the air compression bag, which provide a clean and healthy environment for your feet.
- OPTIONAL HEATING KNEADING FEATURE: The heating function can be turned off if not necessary, and gets soothing heat during massaging your feet. The feet massager programmed with 15 minutes shut off automatically avoid causing burden on your feet.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 30 days product return guarantee and get your money back within 1~3 days if the product out of your expectation.
4. Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Alternates between 4 pre-programmed massages and 3 different styled modes for total relaxation
- Wireless remote controls power, speed, massage directions, and adjusts mode settings between automatic, personal, and manual
- Specifically target all areas of your feet through a variety of techniques including pulsing, kneading, and rolling
- Compact design allows for effortless storage and travel once your massage is complete
- Overall Dimensions: 22”(L) x 12”(W) x 10”(H)
3. RENPHO foot massager
- Massage the feet, relax the whole body – RENPHO foot massager, equipped with rotation ball, rolling stick, heating and air compression offers a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage. Relieve foot pain from plantar fasciitis, improve blood flow, reduce physical exhaustion through foot nerve reflex, and promote better sleep.
- Like a professional foot massage – the ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage. 3 kneading intensities and 3 air pressure levels can be adjusted to personal preference. The soothing heat function can be controlled independently.
- Simple, hygienic, healthy – The touch panel is easy to control using your foot. Removable washable cloth in the foot chambers helps keep a clean and healthy environment.
- A great gift – Everybody needs a daily foot massage. Get it for yourself or your friend who is suffering from feet pain. Using the foot massager 30 minutes daily improves the health of the body. It can fit up to men size 12.
- 12 Months Worry-Free: RENPHO is well-known for the highest quality products and the BEST customer service. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed customer service and local U.S.-based customer service team. Makes a great gift.
2. Nekteck Foot Massager
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- HEATING FUNCTION: This massager has a heating function to help relieve pain on fatigued muscles and reduce foot pain. It’s very safe to use. This function can be turned on and off manually if not preferred to use.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: We make it more comfortable for you to use this foot massager with its adjustable height feature! It can be easily adjusted up to 3 levels depending on your preference and convenience.
- PORTABLE AND EASY OPERATION: You don’t need to bend down just to turn on the massager. You can access the power button and set its mode by just simply touching it using your toe! Plus, it has a built-in on-board cord storage and carry handle for your convenience.
- PERFECT FOOT STRESS RELIEVER: This massager is the one thing you need to ease tensions and relieve foot muscle pain. It is perfect to use at home and in your office! Get a good foot massage without spending a fortune in salon fees!
1. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- RELIEVE TIRED FEET AND IMPROVE BLOOD FLOW- Deep Kneading, Subtle Vibrating, Rolling, and Heat Functions. The massager has 5 different pressure settings that target specific pressure points. Recommended use: 15 minutes a day at pressure level 1 with socks to start until you feel comfortable to raise the pressure.
- SHIATSU MASSAGE THERAPY WITH HEAT AND AIR PRESSURE – 2 independent foot chambers provide a wonderful massage to the bottom and sides of feet, while the air pressure applies pressure to all parts of the foot. Our unique shiatsu nodes and massage technique helps relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, chronic pain, muscle tension, tough knots, and other aches as well. 2 Wireless Remotes Included.
- DISCLAIMER- We have updated the pressure on the massager to be less intense. Please reach out to us by email if the massager is too intense for you. We will gladly replace the unit for you.
- LEISURE WHEN YOU NEED IT – Use your foot massager while watching TV, reading, working at the office, or just relaxing. You may feel sore after use but thats how you know your feet are feeling the benefits.
- 1 YEAR – If you are not fully satisfied with the Miko massager, we provide a 1 year for all our products. There is NO RISK! to you. With that said, add one to your cart today!