A Complete Guide To Buy Heating Pad
Heat treatment has been confirmed to ease chronicle discomfort. It can also be employed in combination with cold treatment when an injury first surfaces. Heat treatment comes in many different forms. We are going to focus on heat treatment that could easily be done in your own home, that`s also affordable and effective. Of course, we are referring to the utilization of heating pads!
What Is a Heating Pad?
A heating pad is a padding or cushion used to warm up parts of your body to relieve and manage pain. Application of a heating pad causes your blood vessels in the aching area to dilate and enhances perfusion for a targeted tissue.
Heating pads are especially helpful for pain and muscle spasm of the neck, shoulders, spine, and knees. They ease muscle stiffness and spasm of the muscles, allowing for increased mobility around the joints and relief of pain caused by tight muscles and inflammation.
Benefits of Using A Heating Pad
Increased Relaxation and Immediate Results
For many years, folks have been using heat therapy to soothe tired and aching muscles. A heating pad works similarly. Using a heating pad after a long workday will immediately assist you to feel more refreshed, which may offer you immediate relief so that you will don’t have to concern yourself with using pain medication. However, we propose you go to the doctor if the pain is too unbearable.
Contrary to popular belief, heating pads aren’t simply for backs and spinal areas. Many manufacturers are catering to people who suffer from shoulder, leg, abdominal and even neck pain. You can use some versatile products for many different body parts, which makes certain that you will reap maximum benefits from your purchase.
The soothing effect of heating pads may allow you to get a good night’s rest. For added benefits, you can buy a heating pad which is ideal for mattresses. It could also help reduce the cost of heating in the winter season.
How to Choose the Best Heating Pads
Types of Heating Pads
1. Electric Heating Pads
As the name indicates, you will need to plug in these heating pads into an electric powered socket so they can work. This kind of product typically lets out dry heat that may draw out moisture from the skin, which may become a problem if you have sensitive skin. Prolonged exposure to electric heating pads also improves the risks of burns, particularly if fall asleep as you move the unit remains operating. If you’re investing in a power model, we recommend you buy a product that comes with an automatic shutoff feature.
2. Moist Heating Pads
Moist heating pads use moist air to relax sore muscles. These models are usually available in the form of microwaveable bags which include conducting filler. Hot water bottles encased in special fabrics might also fall in this particular category. Hot water bottles don’t produce heat internally. Some insist it results in better heat penetration. Additionally, moist air could penetrate deep into your muscles, resulting long-lasting pain relief.
3. Infrared Heating Pads
While infrared radiation is invisible, you are able to feel it in the form of heat. The heat produced is similar to the kind of heat produced by the sun. The heat created by infrared heating pads is different from other types. The most notable selling point of this type of heating bad is that it will not dry out skin.
Heat Up Time
Waiting for your heating pad to heat can be inconvenient for most folks, particularly if you’re always in a hurry to access work or go to sleep. Some advanced models can warm in seconds whereas some heating pads could take a slightly longer period.
If the heat up time does not bother you much, you needn’t spend extra for the added feature.
Auto Switch off Feature
Some heating pads add a special auto-turn off function that acts being an added safety feature. This feature causes this product to automatically shut off after operating for a specific amount of hours. This feature doesn’t only save electricity but in addition reduces the probability of burns along with dangerous accidents.
Our Top 5 Heating Pads
5. Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain, Cramps, Sore Feet, Legs & Knees
- 9 HEATING & 4 AUTO OFF SETTINGS: Fully equipped, our moist heating pad features 9 various heat settings as well as 4 different automatic shut off settings, allowing you to customize your heat therapy experience
- SOFT, PLUSH, COZY, COMFORTABLE: Softer & cozier than the competition, InsiderBlue’s heating pad for cramps, soreness & pain provides unparalleled comfort while taking advantage of moist or dry heat therapy
- ELASTIC STRAPS, CARRY BAG, 2 COVERS: Unlike your typical heating pad, this extra large heating pad includes a pair of machine washable covers, a drawstring carry pouch for traveling with your heating pad, and two elastic straps for targeted heat therapy
- EXTRA BIG, FLEXIBLE & VERSATILE: Larger & more flexible than most heating pads for back pain, this electric heating pad delivers world class convenience. Apply it to your back or wrap it around your knee, feet, or legs.
- 1 YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We stand behind the quality of our moist heating pad with auto shut off by backing it with a one year warranty. If you receive a product with manufacturing defects, we’ll give you a FREE refund or replacement!
4. Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad
- FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
3. DONECO King Size XpressHeat Heating Pad (12 x 24″)
- Oversized 12 x 22 “heating pad: provides maximum coverage of the back, shoulders, legs and other large muscle groups, providing maximum relaxation treatment for thermal release
- Material: both sides are made of luxurious plush fabric, very durable. Soft fiber filled center adds comfort to cushion tired feet. Safe in washing machine!
- Safe and comfortable: thanks to our most advanced LCD controller, you can quickly switch between 4 different temperature Settings! The insulation can even shut down automatically for two hours to save energy and help prevent burns from overheating.
- 30-day warranty: if our hot pad sounds too good to be true, you can try it out for yourself and find out how easy it is to relax! We have a 30-day guarantee for each order, so you can return it if you are not completely satisfied.
2. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief
- King-size electric heating pad provides soothing heat relief and has an easy-to use controller specifically designed for arthritis sufferers
- Heat pad includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- 3 heat settings so you can customize the intensity of heat
- Soft, washable cover
- 9-foot cord lets you relax wherever you need to
1. Pure Enrichment PureRelief XXL Ultra-Wide Microplush Heating Pad
- EXTRA-WIDE 20” X 24” HEATING PAD: Provides maximum coverage for the lower back, shoulders, legs and other large muscle groups
- SUPER SOFT MICROPLUSH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: Gentle, machine-washable microplush feels soft and comforting on bare skin
- HEATS IN SECONDS: Warms quickly to provide fast pain relief for tired, sore, or aching muscles
- USE MOIST OR DRY: Moist heat therapy option provides deeper penetration for more effective muscle relief
- WHAT YOU GET: Heating pad with controller, storage bag, user manual, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide.