A Complete Guide To Buy Wireless Earphones
The days of struggle to untangle the wired earphones in your pocket are over. Bluetooth technology is one of the most compatible wireless technologies. This means that you can really trust wireless earphones and enjoy the sound quality you get from wired earbuds and headphones.
Benefits of Wireless Headphones
The wireless earphones are comfortable
Wireless headphones have no comparison in terms of comfort. Because they are so small and comfortable, you can forget that you have put them in your ears until the music starts playing. Because there is no cable, it is easier to use. You don’t have to worry about hooking them to anything. With regard to the placement of your ears, they are all provided in standard sizes that should fit everyone. But that certainly does not fit everyone. Before buying, make sure it fits comfortably in your ear. Some companies offer various sizes of earphones along with the box. It should fit you comfortably.
They are affordable and elegant
The wireless earbuds are elegant and sophisticated. The appearance and design are sporty. They are made in such a way that they remain firm during the exercise. Even if you are a normal headphone user, you will love their appearance. They are also affordable despite their elegant appearance and nature. There are many manufacturers that manufacture these earphones, so you can search online to find the ones you like and those that are affordable.
You can do more with wireless earbuds
You can connect your wireless earbuds to devices such as phones, tablets, computers, televisions and MP3 players. This means that you can listen to the program on your TV or computer by pairing your Bluetooth headphones with these devices. In this way, you can enjoy the program without disturbing others in the room.
Things to Know Before Buying Wireless Earphones
The cost of wireless earbuds
There are some low-cost wireless earphones on the market, but with few exceptions it is advisable to avoid them. Good wireless earphones are not at bargain basement prices. First, they need a high quality Bluetooth chip like Qualcomm. In addition, a decent high density battery is required in order for them to work for longer than an hour between charges, so be prepared to pay enough to get a decent one.
The battery life of wireless earbuds
Most wireless earphones play for 3-5 hours. When the power runs out, the earphones must be returned to the charging case. Note that some wireless earbuds manufacturers may indicate the total playing time of three or four recharges from the charging case, rather than quoting the playing time for the earbuds. If the indicated number of 12-15 hours of playing is displayed, you cannot listen continuously with a single charge. Ideally, you need to know how long you can listen to the earbuds before they need to go back in their case for a recharge.
Some wireless earphones have noise cancellation features that reduce the noise of drones from airplanes and railways. Keep in mind that the noise cancellation circuit consumes battery, so you probably won’t have a long listening time, and your earpieces can be thick enough to accommodate the larger battery that the circuit requires. Noise-canceling headphones generally have a “Hear-Thru” function, so you can adjust the noise canceling to the level that’s comfortable or safe when, say, jogging or press a button to mute the music and hear what someone is saying without the need to remove the earbuds.
Our Top 5 Wireless Earphones
5. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones
- Better-than-cd audio: aptX HD audio CODEC and 3 EQ settings (normal, bass & treble) deliver the absolute best in-ear sound experience
- Crisp voice calls: built-in microphone with advanced CVC 8. 0 noise cancellation technology allows you to take clear hands free calls on the go
- IPX7 Waterproof: High-level water-resistant makes it suitable for sports to prevent water and rain. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym or running outside
- Ultra-long playtime: high-performing rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours on a single charge to ensure you have your music When you need it
- Magnetic design: securely attach the two earbuds together for comfortable wear around your neck when not in use
4. Purity True Wireless Earbuds with Immersive Sound
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY- Experience music, movies, podcasts, calls, and more in a whole new way. Bluetooth 5.0 technology gives you high quality sound for listening and conversations. Provides superior connectivity and the ability to enjoy your earbuds happily.
- QUICK PAIRING- Stress-free pairing right out of the charging case. Purity earbuds will give flashing light and voice indications when done synching so you can pair to your smartphone easily. (Please remove protective film from earbuds before use).
- PORTABLE CHARGING CASE- A portable charging case gives you the opportunity to recharge your earbuds when on-the-go. Four bright white LED lights will illuminate to indicate charging percentage of your earbuds. Play time up to 4 hrs. And up to 10 hrs with charging case.
- IPX5 SWEAT RESISTANT – Never worry about damaging your earbuds during an intense workout in the gym or on a trail. IPX5 sweat resistant design allows you to remain focused on your music or calls and not external sources like dirt or sweat.
- WARRANTY- Purity is proud to offer a 1 year warranty.
3. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones
- True HD high Fidelity sound featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- Comfortable and secure fit with IPX-7 waterproof rating – activbuds feature ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel Flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- Longest battery life – the new and improved Lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- Bluetooth V4.1 wireless technology with CVC 6.0 noise suppression technology – connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With noise suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 year warranty and bonus items – bonus accessories with 1-year Manufacturer’s warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, buy the Senso activebuds worry free today.
2. Letsfit Wireless Headphones
- Superior Sound Quality: Tuned driver, CSR chip delivers HD stereo and superb bass sound. Bluetooth 4.1 and CVC6.0 noise cancelling technology with built-in mic for clear and stable phone calls.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Interior Nano coating effectively protects sport headphones from sweat and ensures a guaranteed life span, Great for Running, Jogging, Hiking, Biking, Gym, etc.
- 8 Hour Battery Life: Built-in lithium polymer battery. Only 2 hours’ charge gives up to 8 hours of audio; headphones battery capacity is displayed on your phone.
- One-Button Control: Get full control over your music (Play/Pause), manage incoming calls (answer/end/reject) on your phone with one-button control on headphones.
- Comfortable and secure: ergonomic design, equipped with three different ear tip sizes to ensure long time comfortable wear. Neckband design, no wires to get tangled.
- What You Get: 1x Bluetooth headphones, 1x Carrying case, 6x Ear tips, 1x Micro USB Charging Cable, 1x Wire clip, 1x User Guide.
1. Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, voice capability, and auto Play/pause
- Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either earbud
- Powerful, balanced sound with dynamic range and noise isolation