The steak is a favorite of beef lovers. Well prepared steaks are tasty, soft, aromatic and have the smell of well-browned beef. Usually, steaks are roasted on barbecues and grills for home consumption, but that is not always an option. Indoor electric grills offer a good result.
How long do you cook a steak for on electric griddle?
The time to cook a steak depends on the amount of meat you need. To prepare a steak with an electric griddle or other type, you need to know the correct cooking time. Some people prefer steaks that are still blue, while others like well-made steaks. When cooking for children, you can cook steaks to a greater extent.
For a medium rare steak, a cooking time of 4 minutes on each side will produce a perfect steak, unless the steak is very thick. For medium sized steaks, increase this time to 7 minutes on each side, and even longer if you really want a really well done steak.
What temperature to cook steak on electric griddle?
Once the electric grill has been preheated and the fillets are seasoned as necessary, adjust the thermostat to the correct temperature to cook the meat of your choice. But what temperature do you choose for cooking steak on the best electric griddle steaks?
In general, rare steaks at about 120-125 degrees Fahrenheit, medium rare steaks vary between 125-130 degrees Fahrenheit, and so on.
With a little know-how, cooking a steak on a griddle is a easy job. Simply follow the steps below for perfect steak every time.
- Take the steak from the refrigerator and wait for 20 minutes and set it aside to reach room temperature. Steaks cook much better at room temperature than refrigerated steaks.
- Sprinkle both sides of the steak with a little salt and pepper to add more flavor.
- Heating your griddle to medium high temperature without adding oil. It is ideal for cooking steaks, so it looks brown and delicious.
- Add the steak and cook on the side for about 2 1/2 minutes. You can add butter to the griddle to make the steak even more delicious. Continue cooking the opposite steak and turn it regularly with tongs. If meat thermometer shows 145 degrees Fahrenheit after being placed in the center of the steak indicates that the steak is ready. This indicates that the steak is medium rare. If you want a better steak, you need cook a little longer.
- Remove the steak from the surface of the griddle and let it rest for about 10 minutes.